Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Olivia Newton-John





Ever since I was little, I've been a fan of Olivia's. I even have a
"secret" crush on the singer. I was thrilled when she did a version of "Part of That World" originally recorded by Jodi Benson. I wrote to her again, mostly for my brother since he really liked her. He had such a big smile on his face when I gave him his autographs from her. I'm glad she signed for him and for me again. I'm going be sending the "Grease" DVD sleeve to Sid Caesar or Didi Cohn and hopefully when I hear back from him or her, I can get the rest of the remaining cast's signatures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you would like to put my banner on your site or blog, just copy/paste the code below!