Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Martha Stewart


I don't know about any of you, but I always liked Martha Stewart, but my mother likes her more. She has been a fan before she had any TV program. She has bought her merchandise at KMart. So I decided to write to her for my mother and for me, but mostly for my mother, but I didn't have any photos of her, except from a magazine. However, I found another pic of her AFTER I sent my request to her. Anyhoo, Martha signed & inscribed the magazine tear-out to the both of us. It's not the 1st time this has happened. Patricia Richardson did it, so did Rose Marie and the late Tony Randall. That reminds me I need to start writing to famous Tonys or Tonies again, but just the ones I'm a fan of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you would like to put my banner on your site or blog, just copy/paste the code below!