Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Monday, March 27, 2006

Sex & the City


Before I ever watched "Sex & the City", I assumed it would be vulgar and distatsteful, but to my surprise it's not. Some scenes are a little to much for me, but I can adapt. I always thought Sarah Jessica Parker was a sweet and very talented actress. So, I thought I'd give it a shot and watch the show. It was a very funny show, sort of a modernized Golden Girls, but with women in their 30's. So, I wrote to Kim Cattrall, Sarah and now Cynthia Nixon. I would love Kristen Davis' autograph since I have a crush on her and to complete my "Sex & the City" main cast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you would like to put my banner on your site or blog, just copy/paste the code below!